The Quincy Service League awards grants with funds raised at the annual Holiday Gift Show. Grants support projects and programs to assist efforts of Adams County organizations.
• Organization must be a registered non-profit.
• Organization and those benefitting must reside in Adams County.
• Organization must spend grant money between April 15th and December 31st of grant year.
• Organization’s general operating expenses will not be considered.
• Organization’s annual fundraising drives will not be considered.
• Sponsorships of events will not be considered.
• Applications must either be postmarked or completed online (preferred) by February 15th.
• Funding requests are limited to a maximum request of $1,000 per organization. This is determined each year and is announced on January 15th.
• Organizations may only submit one application per year. Each school within a district is considered a separate organization.
• Organizations that receive the Foundation Grant may not be awarded an Appropriations Grant that year. The Foundation Grant recipients are selected first. If those organizations have also applied for Appropriations Grants, QSL will remove the Appropriations Grants. Organizations are encouraged to apply for both grants.