The Quincy Service League is offering scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 to residents of Adams County. Applicants may either be traditional or non-traditional seeking to further their education (2-year college, 4-year college, or vocational/technical education).
Scholarship applications must be postmarked by April 1.
Proceeds from Quincy Service League's annual fundraiser, The Holiday Gift Show, go directly back into the community through scholarships, grants to non-profit organizations, and year-round service projects.
Quincy Service League
1. Applicant must be a resident of Adams County.
2. This scholarship will be awarded to a person who wishes to pursue post secondary or vocational/technical training.
3. Applicants will be evaluated in terms of their community service, commitment to a course of study, and financial need. Applications must be postmarked no later than 04-01.
4. The scholarship is for male or female applicants. There is no age limit.
5. Quincy Service League’s scholarship committee will evaluate applications and may request an interview from finalists.
6. The scholarship is awarded for one year and must be used within one year from the award of the scholarship. Recipients may reapply for subsequent years.
7. Scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 each will be awarded.
8. Completed application, written response, three letters of recommendation, and high school or college transcripts should be postmarked by 04-01, to:
Quincy Service League Scholarship Chairperson
P.O. Box 523
Quincy, IL 62306
For More Information Contact: